Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Silent Apocalypse

Most of you may not know but the world was set to end on December 21st 2012!
It was averted due to the heroics of an anonymous Maldivian from from my FB friends list

It all started on December 17th when i made an innocent post on facebook, unbeknown to me that would cause a ripple effect resulting in 1 death & saving billions........





17th December 2012
I was browsing the web reading news articles & i came across an interesting article regarding solar flares that could occur on 21st December!
The day the Mayan (rightfully so) predicted the world could end!
 However i didnt give it much thought, i just mearly shared it on fb.
It was still lingering in my mind, i mean it wasnt like an outright confession that they were going to assassinate someone by toxic gas, it was subtle with a hint of ominous truth.


hmm curious..... NASA says there's going to be a solar flare on 21st December 2012, there might be some power outage across the equator & the northern hemisphere,

www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/dec/December21-solaflareconfirmation.html



18th December 2012
As usual i woke up & went to work, it was a busy day it was until noon that i logged into fb. There, it was waiting for me, The little red mark!
it all came flooding back the article from NASA! the solar flare. person Y has liked it & X has commented on it, i had to read it again this there was too many question unanswered but when i pressed the link it didnt seem to work!
X even suggests END OF DAYS but i naively justified they must have moved the page or somehow it got misplaced, now i know the page was removed by NASA! (refer to image for full transcript)




That night it was raining heavily as if it was taking form form the clouds in my mind, i went to see "Life of Pi" that night on the way back from the movie Y & Z bring up the subject of the article & how its not accessible. the talk with them motivated me to uncover what was happening!




19th December 2012
 i went to research mode, my eyes was open now i knew something big was happening & published my findings online. I wanted to inform everyone about what was happening.

did some research on why the link i posted earlier got disabled
found a unique site that offered some insight into the story

turns out earlier this year a pole shift occurred on venus due to the magnetic monopoles in the gamma ray that was released during the suns solar flare
this by which cause the reversal of the axis rotation. The same thing happened to Mars a couple years back!
the reason why nasa buried the story is due to the realization of the dire consequences of this scenario & if general public gets hold of this information it would cause hysteria & mass panic

Its really grim to think why NASA would hide a story about a solar flare on 21st December 2012

check out the site
www.nasa-coverups.com/news/solarflare-apocalypse/1qYqnlgpj9totalBS

 A few minutes later the whole website disappears even the links from google all the referred links just vanishes as if there were never there
at this point i was alarmed i knew something horrible was going on & something has caught my trail 
I was scared for my life!




20th December 2012
All through out the day i feel that i was being watched.
I kept to my regular routines & tried not to raise any alarms.
however on my way back from work a black van stopped beside me put a black bag over my head, dragged me onto the van & took off, next thing i feel is a a needle pierces my neck & i pass out...........




21st December 2012

Since my last post about NASA
I have been tracked by them, they've black bagged me while i was on my way back from work!
ive been held in lock down the past several hours!! (Ive managed to slip by them by faking a stroke & knocking out 3 guards) I AM IN one of there facilities NOW

whats important is i've found out what was happening!!!

NASA is a front for an evil corporation hell bent on bringing forth the end of this world, the thing about Mars & Venus has been trial runs of their evil laser beam that created solar spots targeted to destroy worlds!!! & their plan is to destroy earth TOMORROW!!!
they've already prepped the sun's solar spot all they have to do now is beam a boson particle to create the solar storm

i dont have much time they have frond where i am & are coming for me

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

the lasers are based in somewhere in Maldives
YOU have to stop it or we are ALL GOING TO DIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

I leave this very important task to you, whoever is reading this!
You & only you can stop this, the fate of our beloved Earth rests in you hand.

Here's what you have to do in order to save earth
this is very simple actually, what you have to doavbgqaljrgbuoguoaVAA\'[QB........

What happened there was the NASA goons caught up with me & bashed my head onto the keyboard i then took it bashed in one guys face, garbed the mouse posted the status. I then took the pc destroyed it onto the other guy!
Unfortunately my efforts to evade was in futility 5 guards overpowered me & locked me in an interrogation room.

How did the world survive you say?

Well what happened was someone from my fb friends saw the posts & that person infiltrated the NASA base to confronted them!
 Then NASA goons restrained him tortured him & beat him till his last breath, what was unusual was that he surrender to his destiny, he didnt utter one word in hatred.
witnessing this selfless sacrifice in defiance of the atrocity that was about to be committed changed the hearts of the NASA Leaders.
they then apologized & let me go, they also gave me 10 million dollars in compensation for the inconvenience they caused me.
And we all lived happily ever after for all eternity  :D

--



Epilogue


You could say i'm making all this up & its all bull shit.
A pathetic attempt to make sense of this chaotic world, larger than life organization guiding the world, hoping that the person in control of the grand scheme is inherently good & will save me.
A way to distract ourselves from the truth that we will die long before Earth,
A cycle of eating, fucking, praying & death carried on by the descendants until the last human.......

So tell me, since it makes no factual difference to you and you can't prove this either way so which Story do you prefer? 



~ Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Don't ruin you life because of inevitable death ~







No comments:

Post a Comment